Provide a human-readable changelog
Context and Problem Statement
Changes of a release have to be communicated. How and which stile to use?
- Keep-a-changelog format with freedom in the bullet points
- Keep-a-changelog format and fixed terms
Chosen option: "Keep-a-changelog format with freedom in the bullet points", because
- Keep-a-changelog structures the changelog
- Each entry can be structured to be understandable
- Forcing to prefix each line with
We changed, ... seems to be read strange.
We nevertheless try to follow that style.
Further discussion can be found at #2277.